This option is designed for individual to engage in learning and a time and pace decided by them.
It is often difficult for the self employed to join specialist classroom courses to fit in being between contracts and in the case of where firms do not have a team of people with numbers large enough to justify scheduling a specific course, this offering enables individuals to access cost effective learning.
How does it work?
We deliver one-to-one tuition via video conferencing and screen sharing. Slots are organised for around an hour.
We work on UK time and can facilitate programmes where time zones permit sensible working.
We recommend a regular timed slot once or twice a week. Between sessions delegates have access to our learning portal to access the material, see additional supporting items to embed there understanding and prepare for the following session.
We offer blocks of ten sessions and this usually enough to cover the majority of material described in our classroom course schemes of work. Additional blocks can be requested i for post training mentoring for the application of knowledge to real implementation of the skills learnt.
Mentoring sessions can be used for training as described or for real project support, Q & A or a mix of both.
- Time to absorb material and reflect prior to moving on.
- Time to think about questions and recapping.
- Avoids learning overload often seen in traditional classroom events.
- Avoids travel and subsistence costs.
- Tailored programmes to fit individual needs.
- Timed to fit in around your working week.
- Working at your own pace and delivered to your own learning style.